240 فولت المدخلات
مكيف هواء محمول
410 واط "
أصحاب يدويcamping and outdoors
منتجنا مضمون خالي من عيوب الجودة والتصنيع لمدة 12 شهرًا.
If your product becomes defective during this period, SRGS PTY LTD will offer you either a replacement, credit or refund where a product is faulty; wrongly described; different from the sampتظهر لك أو لا تفعل ما يفترض أن تفعله.
This warranty will not cover substantially modified product; misuse or abuse of the product contrary to user instructions or packaging label; change of mind and normal wear and tear.
تأتي بضائعنا بضمانات لا يمكن استبعادها بموجب قانون المستهلك الأسترالي.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
To claim the warranty, take the product to the front Service Desk of your nearest store of purchase. You will need to show receipt or other proof of purchase. Additional information may be required to process your claim. Should you not be able to provide proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement, identification showing name, address and signature may be required to process your claim.
Any expenses relating to the return of your product to the store will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, SRGS PTY LTD will pay for the return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
The benefits to the customer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates.
يتم توفير هذا الضمان من قبل SRGS PTY LTD ، 6 شارع كولتهاردز ، ستراثبين كوينزلاند 4500 ، أستراليا. هاتف: 1300.
- 1 x Portable Air Conditioner
- 2 x Removable Air Filters
- 1 × 0.5 م أنبوب العادم
- 1 × 2 م أنبوب تصريف
- 1 x 12V DC to 24V DC Booster with 50A Heavy Duty Connector
- 1 x 24V DC 2m Power Cable with Eyelet Terminals
- 1 x 240V AC Power Supply
- 1 × دليل المالكين
احتياطات أمان مهمة
- يرجى قراءة جميع التعليمات بعناية قبل استخدام الجهاز.
- احتفظ بدليل المالك هذا في مكان آمن لاستخدامه في المستقبل.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- يجب الإشراف على الأطفال للتأكد من أنهم لا يلعبون بالجهاز.
- This air conditioner must be used on a dry, level and stable surface to avoid electric shock, electric leakage, fire or failure due to insulation deterioration.
- To be used only in well ventilated area.
- Use only the included adaptors to operate the air conditioner.
- If the power cord in the supplied 240V AC power supply of this air conditioner is damaged, it shall be exclusively replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a similar qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put in water or other liquid. Do not place or store function. Do not use in wet conditions. appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. This air conditioner has no waterproof In case of any abnormality, turn off the air conditioner and disconnect the power plug immediately.
- To avoid fire or other accidents, do not place flammable or chemical substances near the unit.
- Never place any objects into the openings of this air conditioner. This air conditioner contains a fan running at high speed, contact with the moving fan can cause serious injury.
- To prevent the water from freezing, do not use this air conditioner and the drain pipe at ambient temperature below 5°C.
- Do not expose the air conditioner to sun or rain as this could result in overheating and possibly electric shock or fire.
- Do not sit or step on this air conditioner.
- Do not block the air intakes and the air outlets.
- Do not cover the air conditioner with cloth of any kind.
- Always use the air conditioner on a flat surface. If the air conditioner is not horizontal it will not function.
- Make sure that there is no residual condensation in the air conditioner before moving.
- Do not move the air conditioner when it is in operation. Turn it off before moving it.
|1||Touch Switch Control Panel||9||حمل المؤشر|
|2||أضواء LED بيضاء||10||0.5m Exhaust Pipe|
|3||Ambient Temperature LCD Display||11||وسادة القدم|
|4||المخرج الهواء||12||2m Drain Pipe|
|5||مقبس الكهرباء||13||12V DC to 24V DC Booster with
50A Heavy Duty Connector
|6||استنزاف هول||14||24V DC 2m Power Cable with Eyelet Terminals|
|7||End Cap for Drain Hose||15||240V AC التيار الكهربائي|
|8||Removable Air Filters|
- Open the package, take out the air conditioner and let the unit stand for 2 hours before turning it on again.
- Screw the exhaust pipe to the rear air outlet (as shown).
- Remove the end cap from the drain hole. Insert the drain pipe into the drain hole at the back of the air conditioner. Keep the drain pipe straight to avoid clogging.
توصيل مزود الطاقة
This Portable Air Conditioner runs from a 24 volt power supply only. The air conditioner will draw 8 Amp working current when it is operating fully.
There are three different options on how to power your air conditioner:
Each power adaptor has a plug that plugs into the power socket on the of the air conditioner.
أدخل القابس في مقبس الطاقة.
Then rotate it clockwise until it is tight.
The 24V DC 2m power cable is fitted with an inline 15A blade type fuse. Always check to see if it is in good condition.
Replace with the same rated fuse only.
Connect either: Connect either: the 50A heavy duty connector of the booster to the 12V DC supply or the eyelet terminals of the power cable directly to the 12V battery or Connect either: the 240V AC plug of the power supply to the 240V AC mains supply
The red power indicator on the touch switch control panel will light up indicating that the air conditioner is in STANDBY mode.
TOUCH SWITCH CONTROL PANEL
|زر التشغيل / الإيقاف|
|Speed Selection Button (Low/High)|
|Cooling and Fan Selection Button|
|Lighting Selection Button (High/Low/Off)|
Once the air conditioner is connected to one of the power supplies, the red power indicator will light up on the digital screen indicating that the air conditioner is in STANDBY mode as shown.
Press the Power ON/OFF Button to turn the unit ON and OFF.
When the air conditioner is turned ON, it will automatically switch the Cooling mode with Low Speed setting, the corresponding blue indicators will light up on the digital screen as shown.
Press the Cooling and Fan Selection Button to cycle through the Cooling and Fan modes.
Press the Speed Selection Button to cycle through the Low Speed and High Speed settings.
The corresponding blue indicators will light up on the digital screen as shown.
Press the Lighting Selection Button to cycle through the High, Low lights and OFF modes.
The corresponding blue indicators will light up on the digital screen as shown.
Once the air conditioner is connected to one of the power supplies, the LCD display screen at the front of the air conditioner will show the Ambient Temperature in °C.
When the ambient temperature is lower than 15°C:
- The Cooling mode function will stop (the compressor stops working) and automatically enter to the Fan mode.
- The blue indicator light will automatically switch to the Fan mode.
- In this case, the air conditioner can run in the Fan mode only even if Cooling mode is selected again (Cooling mode will operate for 30 seconds only and automatically enter to the Fan mode again).
- When the ambient temperature rises above 15°C, you can select the Cooling mode again by pressing the Cooling and Fan Selection Button, the air conditioner will work normally.
- Three Minutes Protection
This Portable Air Conditioner comes with a “Three Minutes Protection”. This function will activate when the unit is turned ON and OFF rapidly. If the Portable Air Conditioner is turned ON and OFF rapidly, the compressor will delay restarting for three minutes before switching from Fan mode to Cooling mode, even if Cooling mode is selected. This is to protect the compressor from potential damage.
- The air filters should be cleaned after every two weeks of use.
- To clean the air filters, turn off the air conditioner before disconnecting from the power supply.
- Remove the air filters by sliding them out from the casing as shown.
- Use a brush attachment with a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt.
- Failure to keep the air filters clean will result in poor air circulation.
- DO NOT operate the air conditioner without the air filters. This can render the unit inoperative.
- Always clean the air conditioner’s surface with a soft dry cloth only, make sure to turn off the unit and disconnect from the power supply before cleaning.
- If the air conditioner will not be used for a long time, be sure that there is no condensation in the air
conditioner before storing.
- Put the end cap back to the drain hole at the back of the air conditioner before storing.
- To dry excess moisture, tun the air conditioner to Fan mode for 30 minutes before storing.
- Remove the exhaust pipe and drain pipe and store with the Portable Air Conditioner.
- It is recommended shutting off 15 minutes then restart the Portable Air Conditioner.
- The 24V DC 2m power cable is fitted with an inline 15A blade type fuse. Always check to see if it is in good condition. Replace with the same rated fuse only.
|مدخلات المجلدTAGE||240V AC — 50/60Hz or 12V/24V DC|
|العمل الحالي||12 Amp (Peak) / 8 Amp (عادي)|
|قدرة التبريد||1400BTU/h (410W)|
|رسوم الثلاجة||R134a / 95 جرام|
|RATED COOLING INPUT||210 واتس|
|MODE||Cooling and Fan|
|OPERATION||High and Low Speed Settings|
|إضاءة||High and Low White LED Lights|
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATIO||6.40|
|AIR FLOW VOLUME||120m3 / ساعة|
|مستوى الضوضاء||<50 ديسيبل (أ)|
|نوع الفتيل||15A Blade Type|
|الأبعاد||الطول 230 × العرض 540 × الارتفاع 290 مم|
|إكسسوارات||1 x 0.5m Exhaust Pipe 1 x 2m Drain Pipe|
|المحولات||1 x 12V DC to 24V DC Booster with 50A Heavy Duty Connector 1 x 24V DC 2m Power Cable with Eyelet Terminals
1 x 240V AC Power Supply
PLU: 642152 CODE: TWT-P02D
المصنعة والمعبأة من أجل
SRGS PTY LTD ABN 23 113 230 050
6 شارع كولتهاردز ، ستراثبين كوينزلاند 4500 ، أستراليا
صنع في الصين
وثائق / موارد
|Wanderer 410W Portable Air Conditioner [pdf] دليل المالك|
410W Portable Air Conditioner, Portable Air Conditioner, Air Conditioner, Conditioner