Lithionics Battery IONGage Battery State of Charge Gauges
AGSR (Automatic Generator Start Relay)
- This is the feature within a BMS that can send a signal to a generator to turn on or off.
BMS (نظام إدارة البطارية)
- This is the computer circuitry, either internal or external to the battery, that manages all battery functions.
CANBUS (Controller Area Network Bus)
- This is the communication network where all electronic controllers can share data with each other.
CANSA (CABUS Source Address)
- This is the address that identifies each component on the CANS network. Each device must have a unique address to avoid conflicts on the network.
- When the battery has discharged below the “Reserve SOC” percentage setting or below the voltage set in the “Reserve Mode” setting, it will automatically shut off. The battery can be discharged further in Reserve Mode by powering the battery on again.
SOC (الدولة المسؤول)
- This is the value that represents the remaining capacity of the battery in terms of a percentage. 100% represents a full charge and 0% represents full discharge.
VPC (Volts per Cell)
- This is the value that represent the volts of the individual cells in the battery that are combined in series to create higher voltagإس. على سبيل المثالample, a 12.8V battery is made up of four 3.2V cell groups connected in series.
دليل البدء السريع
For Single Battery Installations
For multiple battery installations please refer to “MULTIPLE BATTERY SETUP” on page 12.
IONGage® Display Interface
IONGage® Connector Diagram
IONGage® Parts Diagram
IONGage® Panel Installation
The IONGage® is designed to be mounted to a panel with a 3.4” (86mm) through hole up to 0.4” (10mm) thick. A template for the panel hole cutout is located on page 13 of this user guide.
The Home Screen can display two gage parameters at a time with fourteen options for each postion. Use the up [↑] arrow button to cycle through the parameter options on the top line and use the down [↓] arrow button to cycle through the parameter options on the bottom line. The Home Screen can be used to display two parameters of a single battery or the parameters of two individual batteries. This can be set in the “Select ID Line 1” and “Select ID Line 2” in the Settings Menu. Refer to “SETTINGS MENU” on page 8 for more details.
A general overview of the IONGage® menu structure is shown in the chart below. A more in-depth explanation of the menu settings can be found on pages 8-11. Use the enter [Ent] button to advance forward through the menus and the escape [Esc] button to retreat backwards thought the menus. Use the up [↑] arrow and down [↓] arrow buttons to move the selector to the desired menu functions.
Fault Code Summary
These are all possible fault modes and for each one the fault status can be Low/High/Invalid/Failure. For example, when battery is depleted, the message will be “Battery Voltage Low”. Invalid or Failure status can indicate hardware faults in the system. Follow the battery user guide for further troubleshooting.
Configure Parameters Menu
تحذير: The parameters configured in this section are applied to the BMS itself and could affect the operation of the battery. Changes to these parameters should only be made with a full understanding of the outcome.
Multiple Battery Setup
Support for multiple batteries on the same CANBUS network requires each battery to have a unique Battery ID address and CANSA address. All batteries ship from the factory with default Battery ID = 1 and CANSA = 70. Therefore, if a system has two batteries, then second battery must be re-configured to something other than the default address, for example Battery ID = 2 and CANSA = 71. However, when both batteries are connected to the CAN network and both have default addresses, IONGage® cannot distinguish one battery from the other. So, to change the address on battery #2, battery #1 must be temporarily removed from the CAN network. Also, some cable harnesses only power the IONGage® from the connector labeled as “BATTERY1”.
الإعداد الأوليSETTING THE BATTERY IDSETTING THE SOURCE ADDRESS (CAN SA)
FINALIZING THE INSTALL
IONGage® Panel Mounting Template
LITHIONICS BATTERY, CLEARWATER, FL 33765 USA PH: 727.726.4204 | FAX: 727.797.8046 | WEB: LITHIONICSBATTERY.COM
وثائق / موارد
|Lithionics Battery IONGage Battery State of Charge Gauges [pdf] دليل المستخدم|
IONGage Battery State of Charge Gauges, IONGage, Battery State of Charge Gauges, State of Charge Gauges